New Website status update

1 hour ago, SgtHatred said:

Referring to the GTA as "Silicon Valley North" is good for a laugh but not much else. Expecting decent service from either Bell or Rogers is also pretty funny.

Oh I agree. Ottawa is Silicon Valley North. Those guys in the GTA haven't got a clue. Who uses Bell or Rogers? Not our IT department.

2560x1600 on my MacBook Pro it looks just fine, using either Safari or Chrome (don't have Firefox). When we had that problem in beta testing I DID see what you see, but with the site live now it looks correct.

I realize that's of no help 🙂

New website looks terrific.

My only thought is on the "My Orders Page" to give a text title as to what the order was for.  At the moment there is only a date and order number.  One has no idea what that data refers to should one want to re-download a particular item - one can have up to 19 anonymous purchases to figure out.  

1 hour ago, IICptMillerII said:

Not sure why people are having page format issues. I'm not having any issues with that. 

1080p is fine it's those 4K guys that are seeing the issue.

1 hour ago, IICptMillerII said:

Haven't tried logging into my account yet but based on the instructions it looks pretty easy and hassle free. 

Fingers crossed for ya :D. Most people will be fine.

20 minutes ago, para said:

On my orders page its says pending..is that the same for everybody?

I am seeing that too

9 minutes ago, sovietpolarbear said:

Where do I go to download the games I have purchased? 

It should be on the order page where the pending status is shown. Hummm I wonder if it is related...

Edited to add - I'm reporting it now.

Edited by IanL

7 minutes ago, para said:

nothing there..no links, no titles of games purchased etc..

Yeah they acknowledged a problem with that, same for me:

"Quick note... we are aware of problems with old orders not having the full data shown in My Orders. The data is definitely safe and sound, but there's something wrong with the display. New orders are fine. We'll get it fixed soon!

Just now, Lethaface said:

Yeah they acknowledged a problem with that, same for me:

"Quick note... we are aware of problems with old orders not having the full data shown in My Orders. The data is definitely safe and sound, but there's something wrong with the display. New orders are fine. We'll get it fixed soon!

cheers

12 minutes ago, Hister said:

When I go on battlefront.com the old site opens. No new site in sight. 

Than somehow your DNS didn't update yet, for which there might be various reasons. You can try changing your nameservers to 1.1.1.1, see https://1.1.1.1/. Google also has nameservers available if you don't mind them. Another option is to try to flushdns, but this will only work if the caching is local.
The last option is to just wait, probably it will fix itself today or tomorrow.