Happy 4th of July Everyone!

Gentlemen I would like to wish to all of you to have a happy 4th of July. Soon we will be making some fine freedom spirited food and enjoying our drinks and ladies around us and I hope that each and everyone of you will be happy during this eve. Happy 4th of July dear brothers! 

Yi02mig.jpg

3 hours ago, sid_burn said:

Thanks Oleksander! Happy 4th July and Also Slava Ukrayini! to you as well. I'm looking forward to more great mods (as I'm sure @Rinaldi is as well).

I don't think he is using a lot of mods though. So you can leave the poor guy alone lol I think he is busy of creating fake profiles and playing against himself in order to make videos after lol But you know it is a free country lol Enjoy your holidays. P.S. Check your msgs I wrote you few words. 

23 hours ago, JulianJ said:

Personally I'd like a day off today!  No such luck - we were the ones who lost that little fracas (=Brits).  Still for those who can take a day off - good gaming, or barbies, beer, whatever!

I hope you will catch up on a weekend though!) Cheers mate! 

12 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

I don't think he is using a lot of mods though. So you can leave the poor guy alone lol I think he is busy of creating fake profiles and playing against himself in order to make videos after lol But you know it is a free country lol Enjoy your holidays. P.S. Check your msgs I wrote you few words. 

I wouldn't say he does all that LOL 😂, I find his videos to be less entertaining to other notable video AARers like @IICptMillerII and @Sulomon but his videos are pretty good.

Edited by sid_burn

16 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

I don't think he is using a lot of mods though. So you can leave the poor guy alone lol I think he is busy of creating fake profiles and playing against himself in order to make videos after lol

Put up, or shut up - PBEM me. In your last temper tantrum and departure from the forum you were challenged several times after firing off the side of your mouth about your "tactical excellence."

This thread also has nothing to do whatsoever with Black Sea.

Edited by Rinaldi

9 minutes ago, Rinaldi said:

Put up, or shut up - PBEM me. In your last temper tantrum and departure from the forum you were challenged several times after firing off the side of your mouth about your "tactical excellence."

MFW we get a battlefront throwdown. I hope one of you makes an AAR of this, I'd love to see this.

image.png.4e13ea12ab87ef2accf4d30dbef88dfd.png

15 minutes ago, Rinaldi said:

Nobody will tell me what to do. If I want to talk I will talk. Now I'm not going to waste my time on you and my point is that you can say tell or do whatever you want but there will be "0" attention to your figure from my side. You will be ignored and I will post and say anything I so desire. And don't think much about yourself. Being a troll doesnt make anyone better. My position - you are not worth of my time, I have no personal interest/respect to you and I will not tolerate your childish way of talking. You are not the boss here. You are just a kid. You are free to go kid. 

This is disappointing, as I'm sure it would have been a very close battle with a lot of great tactics on both sides.

@Rinaldi will you be considering this a victory by default (the greatest word in the American language)?

1 minute ago, Rinaldi said:

Sounds like another no. Not surprised. Again: put your money where your mouth is, or pound sand. 

Man one day you will grow up and you will find out that people don't follow your will because you are just a man (like everyone else). It will be hard to process but it will come to you at some point. My answer for you will always be no. I don't think you deserve my time. This is what I'm truly sure about. Now if you want to troll - you can troll but that is not going to change anything (well it will lol but on a personal level it will not lol). 

Sounds like another no -- you keep typing your rants while dodging the fact you throw out immature accusations but lack the fortitude to put your money where your mouth is. Someone is the child here, I'm not sure it's me. 

Just now, Rinaldi said:

Sounds like another no -- you keep typing your rants while dodging the fact you throw out immature accusations but lack the fortitude to put your money where your mouth is. Someone is the child here, I'm not sure it's me. 

Look man I've created this topic to say "Happy 4th of July" to some people. Now you coming here and talking how tough you are and what should I do. I never went to your topic or your thread. I have no interest in you whatsoever. Try to process it. I don't care what you think. Thank you for sharing your thought you are now free to go lol. 

Gentlemen there is such thing as person's will and right to do what he or she wants. If I will want to play against someone - I will make a post about that. 

I have nothing to prove to anyone. Now I hope that all of you will have a wonderful day. 

It is ok if some of you do not like me. I'm not a 100$ bill to be loved by everyone lol. 

Good luck in your battles, and in your content making. 

I've made my point. 

Holy crow... listen, nobody wants to see a pissing contest so it's better for everybody if one doesn't get started in the first place.  Especially as many of us celebrating this week are doing so in pools of sweat.  Hell, I had Texans up visiting this week and they said "ya''ll have some damned heat!".  For a Texan to acknowledge that someplace on Earth might have something more than Texas is a rare event.  I took it as a compliment :)

And with that I snap the padlock on this thread.

Steve