Is there a 1 click installer for SF2?

Before someone tells me to use search I have. Its clear as mud :)

If I jump in and get SF2 do I have to buy SF1 and then upgrade it? Threads Ive read seem to be saying this.  Im hoping theres a buy it all 1 click installer. If there is how much does it cost? I read release is expected end of July? Ive been away a long time and Im really looking forward to this and the new Italy gameto drag me back :) 

CMSF is now a rare collector's item worth many hundreds of dollars and over the next years sure to appreciate in value greatly as a collectible or as a form of bitcoin.  I have one for sale currently at the bargain price of $650 right now.  It comes with about 15GB of CMSF mods - many of which are now lost to history other than in my unique collection.  Next week who knows how many thousands it will be worth!!   

Send PM for this once in a lifetime opportunity!

SF2 installer should be the same no matter whether you own all or part of the complete SF1 and it's packages. SF2 is a WHOLE NEW installation, and not an incremental upgrade/patch kind of thing. It's just the cost to you that will vary depending on what you already own.