CMFI Gustav Line v1.12 how to get latest version?

Been away from CMFI a long time.

I bought the Upgrade 4.0 Big Bundle for all the CM titles back in late 2016 when it first came out. 

I just now got around to trying to play CMFI and use my current version. In my folder where the upgrade should be was this message:

Hello CM Fortress Italy fan!  We experienced some last minute problems which couldn’t be sorted out ahead of the Holiday break.  We expect to have the kinks worked out of it by mid January.  We’ll announce the release on the front page of our website and the discussion Forums.

Today I launched CMFI and I see my current version is 1.12.

After looking on the BFC site for the game, I see a reference saying the current version is an all-inclusive v. 2.0

Where do I get that v 2.0, and how do I eventually get the v 4.0 upgrade I already paid for? Is that waiting for the upcoming 4.0 patch?

I'm totally lost as to the sequence of upgrades I need to do in order to make my CMFI as current as possible.

6 minutes ago, Broadsword56 said:

Been away from CMFI a long time.

I bought the Upgrade 4.0 Big Bundle for all the CM titles back in late 2016 when it first came out. 

I just now got around to trying to play CMFI and use my current version. In my folder where the upgrade should be was this message:

Hello CM Fortress Italy fan!  We experienced some last minute problems which couldn’t be sorted out ahead of the Holiday break.  We expect to have the kinks worked out of it by mid January.  We’ll announce the release on the front page of our website and the discussion Forums.

Today I launched CMFI and I see my current version is 1.12.

After looking on the BFC site for the game, I see a reference saying the current version is an all-inclusive v. 2.0

Where do I get that v 2.0, and how do I eventually get the v 4.0 upgrade I already paid for? Is that waiting for the upcoming 4.0 patch?

I'm totally lost as to the sequence of upgrades I need to do in order to make my CMFI as current as possible.

redownload the game this will give you the latest version, then use the 4.0 upgrade key to activate.

But your 4.0 upgrade allows you to download the full installers. I would go that route. Download the full CMFI 4.0 install and install that. Then activate your original key and the upgrade key and then any module keys you have.

Do no bother trying to install an original version and patch and update it in the correct order. Just don't 🙂