Soldiers Movemens

Hi there

New Mod in the CMMODs

Mod 6 for CMBN but also all categorie of CMs games.

This represents soldiers on movements with combat gear and weapons.

You will listen :

Soldiers crawing, walking, running with combat gear with their weapons and cartridges, listen shoks helmets,  but also listen, noise of mess tin and water bowl, (water moving in bottle when they are moving ), showel, gaz mask...reserve whisky, pin up poster, cigarettes,lighter... and all what a soldier can carry on with him !

Enjoy !

And please let me know !!!

JM

1 hour ago, JoMc67 said:

WOW, J, you never give-up on your Mods...I haven't tried any of them yet, but hope all the sounds are subtle and not over-bearing.

Thank you to post JoMc67, I try  to give the player an acceptable real situation on the battlefield, try to make everybodys happy, and listen of theirs comments advices or critics and make another version with the news changes, this bring sometimes of confusions, I m not an expert on Mods, but I like to share what I do and what I like, and perhaps let open for another modder, some news ideas and concepts, ...so than I invite you to download what could be interresting for you and waiting in a couples of days/weeks to yours recommendations, critics...

Will be kind of you...

JM

Edited by 3j2m7

Bonjour  JM

5 CMBN Mod Big Guns Falling Shells is very much, I prefer this one

I love 01 Experimental Mod Part 1

This reminds me the testimony of tankers of the South Alberta Regiment at Saint Lambert/Dive:

to save fuel, they cut the engine of the tank but had to regularly restart it to recharge the battery

There is just the "Roger" that I do not like (I use them without distinction of nationality)

The experimental 02 mod speaks too much à mon goût

I use for more than a month 3 mods small weapons but I removed the auto weapon file so that the sound matches the annimations

I try that new

Bon boulot !!!

Edited by Falaise

Merci

Hehe with the Experimental one you feel young again !!  😁

Good point for battery...was not thinking about🤣

Don't understand really about Roger ? Can you give more infos?

Good point about Small weapons yes I saw this also...and you have the good sounds now with the coup par coup ? 

I will check again the files nd regarding to yours comments and  yours advices to try to changes some part of sound...

@+ 

JM

"roger" it must be "radio" in my ears french !!!:rolleyes: we do not make fun

:huh:

I use the mod for all the nations. radio traffic in English in a German radio that does not surprise the waves was use by every one

but the radio detaches too much from the rest

maybe you could do a period of greater silence with just a few handling noises to show that there is life
but this mod is really a plus that changes the monotony of the original

Experimental part 01 is a clip of internet  a real radio cheat from 1944 (hard dog7) (a unit asking for an artillery support) I cut the sound to have and created only a report observation explained to the high echelon, (sad that the high echelon dont say "out" after his message) I was putting one but this don't sound good...cos another voice.

Somebody tell me that from hard dog 7 the sound is too low...

By roger you mean the experimental mod part 1? by  the tank ?

You mean the noise of radio (interferences) is too loud...?

C'est magnifique que tu perçoives les sons comme je voulais les faire sentir...merci !

Edited by 3j2m7

So have modified the file with advices that you told me and changing the "Roger"more hard...deleting some smalls talk and let little more sounds without radio talk...

Dont want put on the CMMODs cos already problem of version...see topic about explanation of list of my mods with Erwin big discussion...

If you want can send you exclusively for you the modified file...must be by Dropbox because the size of the file...@+

JM

• 2 weeks later...

funny anecdote
I play the scenario 1st patrol
the tension is at its maximum. a team dismounted progresses to an area where I suspect the presence of an enemy
I approach of the team that is progressing with the camera
argh they make a sound of the devil, the water slams into their gourd
I should not have loaded the mod !!😕

luckily it's a mod that does not affect the gameplay😂

1 hour ago, Falaise said:

funny anecdote
I play the scenario 1st patrol
the tension is at its maximum. a team dismounted progresses to an area where I suspect the presence of an enemy
I approach of the team that is progressing with the camera
argh they make a sound of the devil, the water slams into their gourd
I should not have loaded the mod !!😕

luckily it's a mod that does not affect the gameplay😂

so mean that you dont like this mod ?

seam to be too much, too loud, ??

9 hours ago, Falaise said:

no, it's the opposite
he is very immersive!

in this mission where we have to find the enemy before he spots us and hears , the ultra realistic sound of a moving troop add to the stress

very good mods  !!!

Thank you Steph, but it's mean that the sound Mod affect bad/good the kind to play?  ...eni detect the squad more quickly as with the normal sounds ??

no mod does not affect anything !! good or bad
  the game is programmed to react according to data that its own
the mods added only modifies the impression of the player
so if I found it was noisy this is only my perception !!
that's why I specified: "luckily it's a mod that does not affect the gameplay"

2 hours ago, Falaise said:

no mod does not affect anything !! good or bad
  the game is programmed to react according to data that its own
the mods added only modifies the impression of the player
so if I found it was noisy this is only my perception !!
that's why I specified: "luckily it's a mod that does not affect the gameplay"

Accept yours comments with a smile Steph, hope that more peoples like it also...well when I see the number of download can think that they like also but want stay in darkness of silence, to give impressions, they are only to proud or to fearful to let theirs opinions.

Edited by 3j2m7