Priority !!

20 minutes ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Well, it's important, that's for sure. According to my wife more important than a game should be. :)

I check the forum on an almost daily basis, try to play a couple of hours every week and it has become very dear to me.  I don't follow any other forums.

Of course ours sweethearts including children and great child's are taking the big place...Don't mention it but was also thinking about...😊

Thank you to your answer Aragorn2002@...!!

4 minutes ago, Aragorn2002 said:

You're welcome, my friend.

Is true that your english is better that most native of us me inclusive (and perhaps me on the 1st position) but your (or ours) kind to be with peoples on forrum and on the life take for me the first priority, english language or not handshake friend...😉

Am project oriented and I like having a project.  When there is a project (like testing MOS's TOC) I find it takes over.  Fortunately, have the time right now so been testing the latest Beta almost full time. 

If I was playing for "fun" I find I burn out on CM2 much quicker and have to go play or do something else for a few days.  Just completed a CM1 tournament matchc on a huge map (a regiment+ on each side etc) and it was a lot more "fun" and less stressful in that respect.

IS true that I am also myself  busy to do something for the time, trying to make some mods and share them, and  dont have really time and mood to play, I just taking time  only to test what I did and correct some bugs.

So you are a beta tester for the new module that we are waiting ?  (Fortunately, have the time right now so been testing the latest Beta almost full time. )

If I understand, you are " transforming" a map or scen/camp from, CM1 to Cmx2 to a futur fight online ?

This cos also a lot of time and precision, than I understand that CM take for you a high priority. 

Will be your job available for everybodys or only for online players ?

Anyway thank you to take time to reply to this topic, and a big crossing fingers for your job !

For me, CM is very much like reading the paper. I enjoy it most when I am playing H2H and I can sit down and do a couple of turns for the day, Taking maybe a 1/2 hour to a hour of my free time.  Been doing that for about 12 years now.

If I do more it becomes a problem with other things in my life, if I do less, I feel I am missing something that bring me a lot of enjoyment.

So I try to keep about 3 games going at a time and take a break every once in awhile just to drop my typical activities and go and do something else.

2 hours ago, slysniper said:

For me, CM is very much like reading the paper. I enjoy it most when I am playing H2H and I can sit down and do a couple of turns for the day, Taking maybe a 1/2 hour to a hour of my free time.  Been doing that for about 12 years now.

If I do more it becomes a problem with other things in my life, if I do less, I feel I am missing something that bring me a lot of enjoyment.

So I try to keep about 3 games going at a time and take a break every once in awhile just to drop my typical activities and go and do something else.

Very nice to describe in details I think we are a little like you..we are all "accro", accro" mean in french :

(attached seriously from something that you need or have to do) like a drug alcohol... and BF give us step by step these drug !!

Letting us flying  in the emotions of dreams, since BF exist...!

Well will stop otherwise I will be sentimental...😁

Thank you to take time to your text...

12 hours ago, 3j2m7 said:

Let you free if you tell me   shortly what s MOS s TOC ?😁

It's a scenario called Tactical Ops Center that MOS has designed and is in final testing (and it's had a lot of testing) for CMBS.   This is a genuinely quite brilliant "re-imagining" of what a CM2 game can accomplish with all the new options that a designer has in the CM2 toolbox.

I won't say too much or spoil any of the many, many surprises you will find in this scenario.  However, it's safe to say that MOS's scenario simulates low intensity operations in a sector of the Ukraine front vs Russia and Russian Separatists.  The player is in charge of a Forward Operating Base (FOB) and one has troops (US and Ukrainian) that one needs to allocate to many different roles - (eg: roadblock clearing, resupply, rescue beleaguered garrisons, locate Russian Separatist bases etc etc.) just like in RL. 

MOS has cleverly adapted and redesigned a large 2.5Kmx3Km map so that one gets near-operational feel to the CM2 game (that we have not been able to experience since CM1 which features maps as large as 8Kmx4Km).

The really brilliant aspect is the way MOS has used all the bells and whistles of the CM2 system to offer all sort of in-game information sources, eg:- Intel, SIGINT, S2, SCIF, UAV's as well as info from Detainees and Defectors(!) to provide actionable reports

The player needs to use all this info in order to gain an overall picture of what the Separatists/Russians are up to.  The player has to decide what his forces are capable of, and therefore what info his forces are capable of acting on.  The player's decisions and the actions of his troops will affect what happens in the game later - just like in RL.  

Over the last almost 20 years of playing CM1 and then the CM2 family of games, it seemed like all scenarios were stating to feel the same or at least so similar as to be becoming boring.  So, this creation of MOS is a breath of fresh air and am eager to keep testing the latest Beta.  The experience constantly amazes and surprises me and feels almost like a brand new game system - like a CM3...

You guys will love it...

5 hours ago, Erwin said:

It's a scenario called Tactical Ops Center that MOS has designed and is in final testing (and it's had a lot of testing) for CMBS...

Sorry Erwin I was busy with all mods...

I understand now how you can be focussed on your job,  I didn't know about so much preparation, sad that I don't have CMBS...perhaps I will think about to buy it ?

Thank you to take time to explain in details, very very interresting and useful, I was not thinking that you will tell me in details and loose your precious time.👍