Thank you Olek...

He probably just got tired of posting and arguing when he was here. Or he might just be taking a break. But then again, we have had quite a few drive-by modders over the last few years. He might be doing his drive-by a bit different; moved on from the forum but not the modding.

Mord.

This isn't an argument. It is just a contradiction!

Mr. Vibrating: I'm very sorry, but I'm not allowed to argue unless you've paid.
Man: Aha! If I didn't pay, then why are you arguing? Got you!
Mr. Vibrating: No you haven't.
Man: Yes I have. If you're still arguing, I must have paid.
Mr. Vibrating: Not necessarily. I could be arguing in my spare time.
Man: Oh, I've had enough of this!
Mr. Vibrating: No, you haven't.
Man: Oh, shut up!

5 hours ago, sburke said:

Mr. Vibrating: I'm very sorry, but I'm not allowed to argue unless you've paid.
Man: Aha! If I didn't pay, then why are you arguing? Got you!
Mr. Vibrating: No you haven't.
Man: Yes I have. If you're still arguing, I must have paid.
Mr. Vibrating: Not necessarily. I could be arguing in my spare time.
Man: Oh, I've had enough of this!
Mr. Vibrating: No, you haven't.
Man: Oh, shut up!

Still better than buying an abuse 😄

• 2 weeks later...

Gentlemen first of all I would like to thank each and every one of you for supporting and remembering me. I'm not gone, I was on a break because life is busy. I will be around here, I will not stop producing content and I will always be greatful that this forum gave me this unique opportunity to meet people like you. Thank you for your support. I will be posting news about my mods everytime I got a decent amount of them done.  I will also work on updates. CMBS will be moded by me constantly. It is my favorite game in series and I will never let it go. Pherhaps at some point my time will be so limited that I will not be able to post a lot but I will always do something. 

Moreover, I've just created a new topic - Oleksandr's Modding Space for CMSF2 - so I will mod that game when it will came out. 

Last but not least, I was amazed that people remember me. Thank you gentlemen you can always count on my support. I will not forget your nice words (and I mean it I will not forget it) and I will try to do my best to bring what I can to our community. Thank you for sharing and supporting my vision. It is an honor for me. 

P.S. Arguments will always be there, some people like me some people don't. But I can tell you one thing for sure - I'm not planing to get involved into any types of conflicts with anyone. Life is too short for that. Thank you once again. I consider all of you gentlemen as my friends because you supported me when I was away. Those things mean a lot to me. I want you to know that you can contact me via msg any time and you always will be welcome. Thank you for your attention and for your nice words once again. God Bless you, your families, and things you do in life. 

osQi6BQ.jpg