Update on Engine 4 patches

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 12:09 PM, Flyright said:

As someone away for many years (CMx1 BO/BB) the progress, the scope change of titles etctera is remarkable. Truly thankful that the developers and the community at large have stayed with it. Kudos all around. It all feels familiar but new at the same time ‼️

Yes, BF, is no Flybynight :-)

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Miller786 said:

Any updates?

We're on Battlefront time here. This means, check back in 6 months, and if you're lucky, you'll see a message about the patch now finally being almost ready, and it will be released "soon".

Edited by JSj

I didn't think it was going to be a long wait either, in the fall of 2015, when it was said that the release of Final Blitzkrieg was close. Then, as time went on, I thought there was going to be a release at the anniversary of the start of the Battle of the Bulge, in December... but no, it was not released until in April 2016. So, I am not holding my breath for CMSF 2 or an Engine 4 patch anytime soon. Like I said, we're on Battlefront time here.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, absolutmauser said:
On 12/6/2018 at 12:53 PM, Bulletpoint said:

Should/could/might be soon now that CMSF2 was finally released..

The release of CMSF2 has allowed me to shift from complaining about the wait for CMSF2 to playing CMSF2 while complaining about the wait for the v4 patches! 

No, I have been waiting patiently for the patch all along. Have no interest in CMSF2.

2 hours ago, absolutmauser said:

The release of CMSF2 has allowed me to shift from complaining about the wait for CMSF2 to playing CMSF2 while complaining about the wait for the v4 patches! 

I have allowed myself not to complain too much about computer games. I'm still trying to allow myself not to complain about RL stuff though :D