Winter mod for Afghanistan

The bright green treescape during snowy battles was irritating me so I winterized them.

Nothing too difficult, I just shrunk down some of the trees & foliage from Worghern's Final Blitzkreig environmental pack & renamed the .bmp's appropriately.

There's no tagging in CMA so you'll have to manually add or remove the mod depending on the scenario you're playing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ba5h6japz6enxg7/Winter for CMA.rar?dl=0

2 hours ago, 37mm said:

The bright green treescape during snowy battles was irritating me so I winterized them.

Nothing too difficult, I just shrunk down some of the trees & foliage from Worghern's Final Blitzkreig environmental pack & renamed the .bmp's appropriately.

There's no tagging in CMA so you'll have to manually add or remove the mod depending on the scenario you're playing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ba5h6japz6enxg7/Winter for CMA.rar?dl=0

Don't have CMA but good initiative, thank you to share your work !!

1 hour ago, Erwin said:

Should we simply replace the older mod with this one in its entirety?  what was wrong with the crater BTW?

No, you'll be fine just deleting the crater.bmp from the first file... the craters stand out & look "squarish".

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Combatintman said:

I get my Afghan winter mod on Wednesday ...

225346858_KabulWeather.thumb.jpg.0138e864341ea240c359d65acc1f51ed.jpg

Hope you will come home safely soon and enjoy with your family, I was also in ISAF in  Kabul and waiting impatiently to my fly, but the snow and fog were cover the airport and because the mountains around, we have to waiting another quite day to take off...have a save trip !!