Fresh install version 4

Have no Combat Mission titles installed but I have purchased CMBN, CMRT, CMFB and CMBS. I will be getting the bundle 4 upgrade package. Do I need to install older versions first? From reading here in this forum I think I should be able to install all version 4 titles from the bundle pack without having to install older versions first. is this correct? Thanks,

When you purchased the 4.0 Upgrade for each game (or the bundle), one of the downloads available for each game is a 'full installer'. This installer will install the full game, including any modules/packs (though they may lack the latest 'scenario packs') without requiring anything else to be installed. This is really useful for CMBN, which has quite a few modules, upgrades and packs.

Licensing everything may get a bit confusing. The sticky at the top of the forum in the 'Announcements' section Special Upgrade 4 Tech Tips should help get everything activated. You will need a license key for any module, pack and possibly some of the upgrades (even though they weren't installed directly in this case). When did you purchase CMBN ? When you purchased it will determine what version of the game engine it was at and therefore if you will need to get a CMBN 3.0 Upgrade license key or if the base game license key is for a 3.0 version of CMBN.  CMRT, CMFB and CMBS I believe were at version 3.0 at the time of their release.