Bug: RUS recon HQ shows up as having 3 psns instead of 6

IMHO

20 minutes ago, HerrTom said:

I think the HQ panel covers the 3 men in the other team. In the AAR screen does it show 6?

There's no other team in the scenario. 6 psns recon platoon HQ. This is exactly AAR screenshot. RUS AAR shows them correctly, only adversary reverts to this strange thing.

PS I don't think it's a major issue nonetheless :)

Yes there’s been another thread on this, or maybe for company HQs. In-game there’s a little blue box that says “HQ” in white in the upper left of the unit info area. Clicking it toggles between this view, in which you can see the HQ’s subunits, and the ordinary view in which you can see all the members. Seems like it’s permanenrly stuck toggled on in the adversary AAR view?

10 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

There's a way to see them in game, but IIRC that doesn't show up in either setup or end-screen maybe both.....IIRC (vaguely) it's a little tab, maybe like a '+' sign in the panel somewhere, available in the order turn.

2 hours ago, General Liederkranz said:

Seems like it’s permanenrly stuck toggled on in the adversary AAR view?

Yepp, exactly, as you said! HQ button is missing on the adversary screen so one cannot switch between views. Thanks for the information, I always thought it's just an icon - not a control element.

Edited by IMHO