How to use Mod Tags

A little question about mod tags.

If there was a campaign being planned about a unit which first fought in a country's regular army and later on got transferred into a Waffen-SS regiment, am I correct to assume that it would be possible to use mod tags for, let's say three scenarios, where this unit is wearing the regular army uniform and then three scenarios where it is wearing the SS-uniform? Or would that change of uniform not be possible within a campaign?

I have never created a campaign, but I have used mod tags in scenarios. And it is my understanding that you would be able to apply a modtag to each scenario of a campaign separately.
So in my opinion it should be possible to change the uniforms during the campaign by changing the modtags of the individual scenarios.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/22/2018 at 6:26 PM, MikeyD said:

Please note tags do not work with Quick Battles.
The game strips out any tags appended to QB maps and just gives you plain-Jane graphics (unless its a genuine game setting like snow or a region).
There's a request to get that changed so tags work in QB in time for the coming CMRT module. I don't know the status of that, or if Charles has given the idea thumbs up or thumbs down.

9/10/2021: It seems to me that this change HAS been made as I am seeing my [afrika] mods during a CMFI v2.11 Game Engine 4 QB PBEM with a QB map I made that had the modtag [afrika].

I will try to verify that CMRT F&R also has this change. EDIT: yes, CMRT F&R also seems to allow modtags to be used with QB.

Edited by kohlenklau