New MAP TEST "Chateau de CATX"

Would that be the plan to continue with total slaughter until everyone's dead except Field Marshal Haig, Lady Haig and their tortoise, Alan?

I'm looking for a  experienced player to test a new map I have modified its approximately 2500-1500.

it's going to be :

-Huge scale

-2H

- 9 objectives to fight over

full contact CM no silly rules, and remember your big boy pants.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll volunteer to give it a try. I am getting ready to start another round of PBEM with a guy in Canada. So I can test that aspect out. Load time, how long it takes to save, does the usual capping uploads limit for attached  files on e-mails make a large map with lots of units feasible, etc. etc. Plus I have made most of the maps we use from actual maps of the area.

The only question I have is the terrain hedgerow central or is it the more open terrain found in the British sector. I am asking because my opponent plays the Canadians and I am Herman the German. So we usually try to square off on ground similar to the real thing.

On 8/19/2018 at 2:35 PM, IronCat60 said:

I'll volunteer to give it a try. I am getting ready to start another round of PBEM with a guy in Canada. So I can test that aspect out. Load time, how long it takes to save, does the usual capping uploads limit for attached  files on e-mails make a large map with lots of units feasible, etc. etc. Plus I have made most of the maps we use from actual maps of the area.

The only question I have is the terrain hedgerow central or is it the more open terrain found in the British sector. I am asking because my opponent plays the Canadians and I am Herman the German. So we usually try to square off on ground similar to the real thing.

p.m. on the way