Waffen SS uniforms

jza80

Hi, So I have owned combat mission battle for atleast 1 month or 2 and I have installed a few waffen ss mods and I have realised that the SS insignias are a bit blurry. So I recently stumbled across a youtube video and saw that these Waffen SS uniforms were nice and I'm just wondering if any of you guys know what mod it is.

Screenshot_20180227-005754.png

First and foremost take a look at the BMP file you've dloaded to see if the texture itself is in a lower resoltution. Some mods do this to lower memory size.

Also check your graphic card settings. You can tweak some of these settings (no guru... I've forgot which ones at the moment) to sharpen in game textures. I assume most of us have Nvidea cards, if so go to the Nvidia Controller and you should be able to tweak settings for each CM title installed. Since it's the same engine whatever works for one game should work for the others.

A long thread but lots of good advice and ideas for settings over the years:

On 27/02/2018 at 7:09 AM, jza80 said:

Hi, So I have owned combat mission battle for atleast 1 month or 2 and I have installed a few waffen ss mods and I have realised that the SS insignias are a bit blurry. So I recently stumbled across a youtube video and saw that these Waffen SS uniforms were nice and I'm just wondering if any of you guys know what mod it is.

Screenshot_20180227-005754.png

Hmmm????  Erwin said (Check out the BF Repository and CMMODS)... curious was ckeking both but dont find this image...and also not tjhe mod perhaps deleting from owner like... German Uniforms Lehr...???

• 2 months later...

Hello All,

My hard-drive fried itself the other day and I am in the process of re-modding my CM games but I cannot locate some of the mods I had. Specifically EZ German uniform mods for CMBN, he had full sets for SS Das Reich (m43, camo_peas, pz/stug crew, and smock), the same (minus the camo peas, obviously) for Heer/ Pz Lehr Div., and Normandy fallschirmjagers. If anyone has these I would really appreciate having them back.

21 hours ago, Erwin said:

I found a bunch of CMBN SS camo mods on my HD.  Not sure if they are by EZ or who.  But there are several pea camo including a Das Reich set. 

If you send me your e-mail I can send you what I have that is in pea.

Don't think the Das Reich set is by EZ. I think it was someone else, who also released a set for the Hitlerjugend division. Can't remember his though. They are pretty good.

Edited by Aragorn2002

Hey coop... did you get the mods I sent you?  Was curious if they were the ones you wanted as they had no names attached.

Thought for modders.  Please add a readme file with your name or moniker so that later we can ID the mod  - sometimes years later.

I see many readme files, and it's rare that the modder gives his name.

On 6/2/2018 at 11:49 PM, Aragorn2002 said:

Don't think the Das Reich set is by EZ. I think it was someone else, who also released a set for the Hitlerjugend division. Can't remember his though. They are pretty good.

Sorry to enter in your talk but could be a mod from Jaquinot ??

Cos he does a lot of german ss !!