Invisible objectives??

Looking at this I do wonder if they may be an error in the briefing info. The three named occupy objectives featured in the previous mission, but do not feature on the scenario AAR screen for this mission..

In addition the points quoted in the briefing schedule do not total 1750 and so I think this is most likely an error with the previous briefing images not being cleared out of info before being reused.

Ignore the three occupy objectives - they don't exist in the scenario

P

49 minutes ago, Pete Wenman said:

Looking at this I do wonder if they may be an error in the briefing info. The three named occupy objectives featured in the previous mission, but do not feature on the scenario AAR screen for this mission..

In addition the points quoted in the briefing schedule do not total 1750 and so I think this is most likely an error with the previous briefing images not being cleared out of info before being reused.

Ignore the three occupy objectives - they don't exist in the scenario

Thanks, well spotted! Now I can happily proceed with my hide with javelins and wait for Apaches strategy.