Stragglers who won't move

Has anyone found a solution or reliable workaround to this problem? I'm talking about when you order a squad / team / etc. to change positions, but 1 or 2 soldiers won't budge. This can be hugely frustrating, and make a real difference in the battle. For example, I'm playing "la Valence" from CMBN right now, and the US Forward Observer Team has been rendered basically useless for a few extra turns because one of the 2-member team won't budge. In this same turn, with my fresh reinforcement platoon ordered forward, 7 members are still right where they started.... So there go 3 or 4 lost turns to go back to "collect" those who won't move. For me this has only been an issue since Version 4.

12 minutes ago, IanL said:

\Do you have some saved games with this happening? PM me with drop box links or to exchange emails if you like.

I think I do have a saved game. Do you want the command phase or replay? And please let me know how to get it to you. Thanks

18 hours ago, Freyberg said:

I've had this bug very occasionally. Although it's a bug, it feels oddly realistic.

Yeah it wouldn’t be that bad if it didn’t then mess with the rest of the team.  I haven’t had it happen in a long time, but it is annoying when it does.  I put in a ticket a while back for another player who had a good save of the activity. 

On 12/29/2017 at 1:56 PM, Freyberg said:

I've had this bug very occasionally. Although it's a bug, it feels oddly realistic.

When it does happen to me IIRC it seems to be when different groups move through the same action spot at the same time, sort of like a traffic jam. When it finally gets sorted out some guys are missing from their unit. But as Freyberg mentions it sort of adds to the game. I like to just go with to see what happens.

Once in a while, one or two of my soldiers and even rarely half a squad will get stuck behind bocage or something stupid and they'll stay there till they're dead or the scenario is over. Sometimes i'll do a move order and one or two will stay behind so I just cancel the movement and replace it and then they move and regroup together. Weird, but, that's CM for you. I love everything about the game even its frustrating that occur sometimes.