HELP CM all series no longer runs on my mac

Hi guys

About 2 months ago all my combat missions stopped working, I had long before updated to V4, when i launch all that happens is the icon bounces for a few minutes then just goes, I redownloaded all the files but the register file that comes with the bundle takes me to macs terminal and im sure thats wrong????? and used to take me to a website? Please any suguestions, i need a fix. lol

BTW i haven't upoaded new OS or anything. Im on El Capitain 10.11.6. It seems like a registering issue or a security issue?

Mac terminal usually runs when you click on the Activate New Products shortcut. It is a script to run the activation panel where to put your licence key.

in your case it sounds like you may have a problem I encountered. A good place to start might be following these instructions. 

Cool Helpdesk Link

if that doesn’t resolve the issue, make a help desk ticket:

Another cool link

• 2 weeks later...

Hi bud when i click activate new products it takes me to terminal then just runs something, it doesn't ask for licence or nothing, were do i put the licence. Ive activated it before when v4 first came out something doesnt feel right i downloaded RT V3 and this worked fine so its not a security issue its this stupid v4 activation, why didnt they put this info at the launch game screen could be so easy instead i cant play any games and getting very frustrated? If you could is it possible to show a screen grab of what the Terminal box says when loaded correctly. Also i bought the v4 big bundle so how do i licence all versions of CMBN ie Battlepacks and Market grden and CW when all ive got is one activate new products???? Cheers

On 12/18/2017 at 10:24 PM, Bud Backer said:

Sorry it didn’t help, but the guys are helpdesk are very good. :)

1 hour ago, NPye said:

Hi bud when i click activate new products it takes me to terminal then just runs something, it doesn't ask for licence or nothing, were do i put the licence. Ive activated it before when v4 first came out something doesnt feel right i downloaded RT V3 and this worked fine so its not a security issue its this stupid v4 activation, why didnt they put this info at the launch game screen could be so easy instead i cant play any games and getting very frustrated? If you could is it possible to show a screen grab of what the Terminal box says when loaded correctly. Also i bought the v4 big bundle so how do i licence all versions of CMBN ie Battlepacks and Market grden and CW when all ive got is one activate new products???? Cheers

Did you open the ticket with BF?

I have to agree with Sburke. You’re at the point where someone like me will make you muck about and likely result in more frustration. Please use the Helpdesk link I posted earlier in this thread. They can do a lot of things that I can’t to make this a lot easier, as you’re not the first person who’s had problems with this, so for them it’s old hat and I’m still guessing what it might be and how to explain it clearly. I’m always happy to help, but in this case, go to the experts. :)