Module pack don't work?

War RaVeN

Hi all,

I downloaded the game first "CM Black Sea v200 Installer" and I activated it with the serial... it runs flawless.

Next I downloaded the module pack "CMBS Mac v210 Patch Installer" did the install but I got no activation field?! So I tried to start the game and it shows in the right corner V2.10... but all

the new battle or campaigns are grayed and seems not working... the one in white runs fine....

What do I wrong? any help here...

Kind regards,

It create only a text file "Activate New Products - CMBS"  And nothing else.....

"

#!/bin/sh

#  Activate New Products.sh
#
#  Created by Battlefront.com, Inc. on 10/19/16
#

DIR="$( cd "$( dirname "${BASH_SOURCE[0]}" )" && pwd )"
open -n "$DIR"/"CM Black Sea.app" --args -showui

"

Any help?

Thank you for the reply Splinty,

But no go... the contents of the game are showing none of the needing files, shortcuts....

Also I looked in all the other dir's.... and did a deep search.... no shortcut

Maybe a full delete with AppDelete and a full re install?

36c65140038dc3b606fd6b7f14f279ec.png

410d162977a3dfbfafc8269a7f01c47a.png

18 hours ago, War RaVeN said:

It create only a text file "Activate New Products - CMBS"  And nothing else.....

"

#!/bin/sh

#
#

"

Any help?

ack, a MAC user!  Sorry really unfamiliar with the OS, but either see the notes above or contact the helpdesk.  I know on the PC side how to create an activation shortcut, but not on MAC side assuming it isn't there. That -showui is pretty much it on the PC side.

Edited by sburke

Oh I missed that you mentioned the file I pointed to was created by an action you took. That looks like a bash script. It should be runnable. If double clicking it does not work then you can open a terminal window in the directory and type ./Ac<tab> and it will auto complete with the name. That should run the bash script and hopefully let you enter your code. If not then contact support - there should be an easier way.

It seems you might need to do a few additional things check out: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5125907/how-to-run-a-shell-script-in-os-x-by-double-clicking

Thank you all for the responses :) 

@ sburke, I think that it's missing a thing from the beginning,  from the extraction or maybe something different with the new Os High Sierra? Not for me ;) 

@IanL, seems something to to with a error in that script (I think) because I did run it in script-debugger and I got an error in the same line as in the Terminal...

"

chmod a+x (Activate New Products - CMBS)
-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('
MyBuddys-iMac:~ mybuddy$

"

A big ? for me ;) 

So this is more a thing for the helpdesk (I already send yesterday a ticket, no answer on the subject yet) Maybe it is something in the install script or a wrong renaming for an extension to a text file?

I got no troubles for installing Red Thunders 5 years ago but then this was on an other Os and a other iMac

Kind regards,

Works now!

"

#!/bin/sh

#
#

"

Just dropping this file on Terminal.... works.

And a big thx to the Battlefront crew!!!