Putting the game down, too buggy to enjoy. Sorry Oppo's. *vid*

Gamma

On November 29, 2017 at 7:39 PM, slysniper said:

Only the programmer can tell you why , but they don't. and as for the how long it takes to get something fixed. I am with you, they take way too long.

Well, if you've got fifty grand or so to contribute towards hiring a couple more programmers, I'd say you have a right to gripe. Otherwise, you might try admitting that you don't really know what kind of workload they are coping with.

Michael

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 3:06 PM, Michael Emrys said:

Well, if you've got fifty grand or so to contribute towards hiring a couple more programmers, I'd say you have a right to gripe. Otherwise, you might try admitting that you don't really know what kind of workload they are coping with.

Michael

Oh, I admit I have no clue as to their work load and they are have more work than they can likely handle for what they would like to achieve.

Thus the reason I see them not wasting time with trying to kick out a update for bugs when at this point it would likely save time to have it added in the next major release.

But I will stay with my statement as to it taking too long for fixes, but that is their choice not mine as to how to work.

It seems their MOS is to try and do a real good job to debug before any main release. (but there is always bugs in computer games - no matter how well programmed they are)

So after a main release, they do seem to focus on any reported bugs for a short period of time and normally kick out a fix update to patch some of the issues. But if it not fixed in them first few months. Learn to wait, because like I said, if fixed, its in the next main release, which this time has been a long while since the last.

The good news is, they must be very close to something major coming out. Go a new version of the engine is close at hand.

( I understand why the updates are so far apart - I just don't agree with it as to a good way to handle business - but they can decide if its costing them costumer's or not. )