Black roofs

Demian

Hello,

I have often buildings with black roofs or black walls not in place in the game, as you can see on the picture. The strange thing about that is, that say look only in game like this. In the 3D preview of the editor for example, they look normal.

Help appreciate! Thank you!

black walls.jpg

Usually black or missing textures indicates a patch or module that isn't installed properly (missing some textures). It's a bit strange that your house models also have the walls spread out in that manner (as if something has happened to the 3D models). Do you have any graphical mods loaded up ? It's strange that things appear fine in the 3D editor, but in game come out black. What video card/chip do you have and what drivers are installed ? Has this always been a problem or something that has cropped up recently (and it was fine earlier) ? Which particular game is this ?

Is your game an 'Engine 4.0' update ("v2.00, Game Engine 4") or is it just 1.03 ? Have you actually 'opened' any of the BRZ data files with RezExplode ? The attached image (which is hopefully legible) is a v. 2.0, Game Engine 4 install. If you have different or less files or possibly different sized files, then you may have some corruption. Reinstalling and patching properly should fix that (if missing files or corruption is the issue).

CMRT-data-files.jpg

What was the install process that you used for CMRT ? Recent purchases should be fully patched to v. 2.00/Engine 4.0 without ANY patching/upgrading being necessary. The attached image is the file info for the 2.00 version of the executable. The 'Size on Disk' and 'creation date' can be different from what you have, but the 'Size' and 'Modified' date should be the same.

I'm not aware of any settings within the Nvidia Control Panel (or other utilities that may modify the driver behavior) that would cause what you are seeing. Are you using 'Reshade' or any other utility that may interfere with OpenGL graphics ?

Do you know what map you are using (if this is a Quick Battle) or what scenario/campaign you may be playing ? I'd assume that a certain building and roof type will ALWAYS appear this way in game. Have you tried multiple maps (with these specific type of buildings possibly being present) and experienced the same problem ? Strange that this issue does NOT occur within the Editor, but only within an active game.

cmrt-2.0-file-info.jpg

It's a simple standard install v. 2.00/Engine 4.0 matching the properties of the .exe file. There is nothing patched, modified or manipulated with any utilities or something. This problem occurs in other scenarios/maps too. As I mentioned before: this black walls disappear in the editor.

BTW: thanks for your effort to help me with this problem!