On 23/11/2017 at 5:59 PM, borg said:

Guys - speaking of beautiful mods, I happened to see this little clip 

and circa 8mim50sec you can clearly see a sort of drone footage ... god damn. Is this just eye candy and visual edits by the user or part of the IN GAME setting ? It looks as if - footage from the drone view.

thanks mateys.

Usually Hapless has been known to splice in image overlays and custom footage from other games into his AAR videos.

30 minutes ago, Xorg_Xalargsky said:

Usually Hapless has been known to splice in image overlays and custom footage from other games into his AAR videos.

Cool. I think, we should all admit - that It does look super wonderful. The drone footage is something AMAZING. 

On 24.11.2017 at 3:17 AM, HerrTom said:

Oleksander-  but I think your green colour may be a wee bit too saturated.  Might I suggest desaturating the vests by around 50% and slightly lightening it?

gh7PAUd.jpg

Might end up looking more like this?  The green just looks a little... cartoonish? I dunno.

I think, here it prototypes of "Gorka" uniform anf dark-green body armor. Alas, both these guys from 72nd brigade aleady dead...

%D0%B3%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0.jpg

im-21730894_1407344622715081_58556068145

But color obviously not so saturated. "Gorka" also has not so bright green colors and hasn't MM-14 camo. Need to say, our troopers not often use "Gorka" because it very popular among DNR/LNR fighters. Though, 25th airborne brigade like it. Also it sometime use recons and was many situations, when separatist patrols thought they meet friendly troops %)  

Edited by Haiduk

On 11/20/2017 at 2:14 PM, Oleksandr said:

CMBS: Reworked Binoculars For All Nations By Oleksandr

cYKB0PI.jpg

This little mod will replace binoculars fro all nations and all mods in the game. I’ve decided to do this because all sides of the conflict are already pretty far from standard equipment.

All armies are using advanced optics at this moment so I’ve decided to bring them to this game as well.

This mod will provide all sides with olive color binoculars. Lenses are dark just like in modern military binoculars. Enjoy!

iWJ2rk0.jpg

GAFcdb2.jpg

WPNAqgu.jpg

evbBvUj.jpg

Link to Download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5453

A little late to the party, but:

1) Cadpat pixels are much, much smaller

2) The new combats have a much larger flag patch, and deployed units wear subdued colour versions

3) Good luck wearing a giant, full colour regimental patch without your RSM jacking you up, even in garrison

4) I've never seen anyone with a flag on the back of their helmet, helmet bands do have cats eyes though

5) The new combat boots are coyote brown

26 minutes ago, DougPhresh said:

A little late to the party, but:

1) Cadpat pixels are much, much smaller

2) The new combats have a much larger flag patch, and deployed units wear subdued colour versions

3) Good luck wearing a giant, full colour regimental patch without your RSM jacking you up, even in garrison

4) I've never seen anyone with a flag on the back of their helmet, helmet bands do have cats eyes though

5) The new combat boots are coyote brown

They do wear canadian flag patch on helmets - usually specops of canada (but at this moment I dont have a photo I used as insparation coz using different pc) I saw it few times. Everything else - yup I know that and thank you for highlighting it. I will make multiple versions of each mod when I have time so the stuff you see at this moment is version 1.0. Only two of my mods were updated to 1.1 so far. P.S. Man you are never late, thank you for your feedback - your feedback is what helps me to do stuff better. I will fix those things when I have time. Thanks for the feedback again. 

I'm just waiting for a full Canadian module so I can add myself to the names list ;)

I don't work with the HSLD guys, but they wear different helmets than the Spectra us grunts have and wear multicam. A PPCLI guy would be pretty by-the-book except for scrim on his helmet. We're not very exciting in line battalions!

Edited by DougPhresh

2 hours ago, DougPhresh said:

I'm just waiting for a full Canadian module so I can add myself to the names list ;)

I don't work with the HSLD guys, but they wear different helmets than the Spectra us grunts have and wear multicam. A PPCLI guy would be pretty by-the-book except for scrim on his helmet. We're not very exciting in line battalions!

Yes I wish to see full scale Canadial module as well brother. 

14 hours ago, Oleksandr said:

Yet, regarding this moment in movie - it would not be able to chase that plane for that long (it would be out of fuel) thats why its "short-range."

You are absolutely correct. I was a HAWK missile crewman way back in the day, and there was only enough fuel for about 30 seconds of powered flight. The missile went the rest of the way to the target on pure momentum.

2 hours ago, Erwin said:

Wow.  Didn't even know that was featured in CMBS.

BTW: What's up with that soldier's face in the last picture?  He a living dead type?

lol i dont know maybe simply this way camera played on a screen)

yes when picking BTR battalion - choose BTR-4E over BTR 70 in the pick up units menu. 

Just question. Can you make more hulls with different tactical numbers please? Now i have clone BTR-4 army :)

If not possible please do hull without tactical number then.

Is the back od this combat turret really flat and nothing there?

Anyway now UA vehicles looks so maskirovka greenish pixelish digitalish cool :) Thanx! 

Edited by Marwek77 aka Red Reporter

5 hours ago, Marwek77 aka Red Reporter said:

If not possible please do hull without tactical number then.

The good news is that if the modder provides alternatives with different numbers or camo they can all appear in the game.  However, the graphics are currently chosen by the system at random and that also means that a hull number probably won't match a turret number etc.  So, you cannot plan to have a platoon or company all numbered correctly.  Hopefully, BF can sort that out for CM3...