I’ve created it for two reasons: 1 – I’m planing to make a new campaign later on where Canadian Forces will be tightly cooperating with Ukrainian forces. 2 – Canada was supporting Ukraine and took a step in all wars what were fought by the US, so this is my way of saying, “thank you” towards my Canadian comrades.

This mod is replacing “Coyote Brown” gear and uniform of the U.S. forces. I’ve tried to stick to initial Canadian look of those units you will see here. This is version 1.0. I will do certain updates within time. Those of you who knows about Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry unit will find some eye candies within this mod. I reworked all the gear + uniform + shoes + helmets.

NOTE: at this moment using both American and Canadian forces might be complicated because certain parts of uniform are affecting essential American side. Yet, I’m working on American mod as well and I will try to fix some of that later on. I hope you will enjoy it.

MR4GtE6.png

Link to download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5338

Little background on this mod: 

Canada was always one of the greatest supporters of Ukraine so I thoguht that I could make some of Canadians players a little more happier with this game. 

First of all I took my insparation from an actual units 

i96CxEE.jpg

JGUNzXb.jpg

q0xk1oS.jpg

KxPpQIa.jpg

Then I was trying to adopt it to the game - furthermore, I pointed out that the knee protection is not always included within regular Canadian Forces but units such as  princess patricia's canadian light infantry do wear those. 

BxhHlaS.png

Link to download this mod: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5338

Despite differences in equipment and weapons those are still pretty similar - yes there are differences between American rifles and Canadian Colt yet, those differences arent huge and both armies sort of using same stuff - with only few differences related to few aspects. 

Hvipeyf.png

This mod will be updated within time. I will also work on few weapons skins to give my fellow Canadian Commanders better experiences. I will also make few reskins for certain vehicles and when I will be making scenarios which might become parts of a new campaign this mod will be must to have because it will tell a story what will include both - Ukrainian and Canadian forces fighting together. Last but not least I'm also working on a mod of American Forces - I will not say more because it will also relate to a certain glorious unit of American Armed Forces. In a meanwhile I hope you guys will enjoy this mod, it will be updated within time. Glory to Ukraine! 

One more time - link for download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5338

Glory To Ukraine! 

12 hours ago, Erwin said:

Man, you are on fire with these CMBS mods.   Plz don't forget to do a dirty version of your mods as well.  The vehicle one you did is factory clean.  It's nice to see dirt and wear and tear.  Your camo UKR forces one is terrific cos it looks so faded and worn.

I will do everything my friend. 

That is so cool.

I very much hope that a CMBS module will one day include Canadian Forces. We don't always mix it up when asked - we skipped Iraq - but we usually contribute something. Given the historic links and the current involvement in training I strongly suspect that in a hot war in Ukraine that involved NATO there would be a Canadian force contribution.

Just two notes: We like the bright red maple leaf for advertising during training or if there is a peace keeping job where there is actually peace to keep but if things are hot we prefer to keep the red off the front lines and switch out to our green maple leaf flags:

ao-od-sm_650x.jpg?v=1477073092

Even in Kandahar we had the green flags. Here are a few shots from Afghanistan (not the right coloured uniforms but same green flag):

e2369b086ec70bcb6ed6e3ba0b42b7b0.jpg

946216.jpg?size=620x465

afghanistan-canadian-cp-504-2.jpg

1989901.jpg?size=620x465

I also did not find any infantry using knee pads like that in any of my searches. I don't serve and my Dad retired in the early 90s so not much current experience but back then there were not normal wear for regular infantry.

Edited by IanL

11 minutes ago, IanL said:

That is so cool.

I very much hope that a CMBS module will one day include Canadian Forces. We don't always mix it up when asked - we skipped Iraq - but we usually contribute something. Given the historic links and the current involvement in training I strongly suspect that in a hot war in Ukraine that involved NATO there would be a Canadian force contribution.

Just two notes: We like the bright red maple leaf for advertising during training or if there is a peace keeping job where there is actually peace to keep but if things are hot we prefer to keep the red off the front lines and switch out to our green maple leaf flags:

ao-od-sm_650x.jpg?v=1477073092

Even in Kandahar we had the green flags. Here are a few shots from Afghanistan (not the right coloured uniforms but same green flag):

e2369b086ec70bcb6ed6e3ba0b42b7b0.jpg

946216.jpg?size=620x465

afghanistan-canadian-cp-504-2.jpg

1989901.jpg?size=620x465

I also did not find any infantry using knee pads like that in any of my searches. I don't serve and my Dad retired in the early 90s so not much current experience but back then there were not normal wear for regular infantry.

Man I will be updating each mod throughout few years lol so its a long term perspective - this mod is version 1.0. You will get all the weapons repainted all the faces replaced all the little things added. Knee pads were spotted on Princes Patricia's unit soldires

xxGP0Id.jpg

KjXWZyc.jpg

originally I wasnt planing to implement those but then from a perspective of a story Im working on - in major conflict against russia canadian forces were upgraded with those knee pads. 

Now Canada is a part of CMBS world once and fo all) I will do a lot regarding this mod - there will be a mud uniform within time and so on an so on. 

50 minutes ago, IanL said:

Very cool. Knee pads check. They defiantly would be sporting the green flags if they were going head to head with a real op for.

Roger that man - I will do few smaller mods related to this one and then when few people will download it I will change those details and add few more to the gear (by the way all gear is reworked and you will not find any american flag or symboll on it). 

Gentlemen I've made first addition to my Canadian Light Infantry mod and this one relates to rifles. 

The thing is that Canadian forces are using specific finish on their rifles:

35q4iZH.jpg

So now by downloading this mod you will have similar rifles in hands of your Canadian soldiers:

HEJbBUH.png

ghLjbWj.png

oaZNW8n.png

Link to download this mod: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5350

8 hours ago, Erwin said:

Thanks for the new mod, Olek.  Anyone know why the Canucks favor black as opposed to the very sensible camo finish the UKR are using???

I think that the answer is hiding in areas of operation. While training in Europe - not a steppe Europe as in Eastern Ukraine - dark olive is more proper to that. Right now Im working on MG's and sniper rifles for this mod. And afterwords I will replace face skins on camoed ones. Then I will put some dirt on BMP's, then I will finish my BTR-4 skin, then another uniform mod will be on the way. Its a process. 

Gentlemen introducing you my second addition to Canadian Light Infantry mod: Canadian Reskin of M249 and M240. 

ipvWQUl.png

It includes retextured elements on M249, and M240 Machine Guns.

Moreover, this mod will cover most of the sights in canadian style Olive color. So with this mod you will have all machine guns colored close to how they are colored in Canadian army.

This is version 1.0 meaning that within time more and more details will be added to this mod. I hope that you my canadian comrades (and everyone else) will enjoy this mod.

tNyYw2Y.png

gesJ6ko.png

mprtIgn.png

zo545eL.png

Link to download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5362

Gentlemen as you asked before – I did an alternative BMP-2 skin for Ukrainian side.

cVhJneT.png

This mod includes BMP-2/BMP-2k what are painted in UKROBORONPROM camo and covered with dirt. Moreover, in some areas you will find smoke and dust marks close to exhaust and radiators.

Q08QGJk.png

You will also find some leaves on the hull because this BMP’s were used in tree lines for ambushes and you will find some solid amount of dirt related to steppe (all kinds of dust, dirt, mud and so on).

2uiiM89.png

iH72Xfr.png

Note: to make this mod work for 100% – you should delete previous BMP mod of mine (in case if you used it before).

pjLEep4.png

j6LsOJV.png

Link to download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5371

Enjoy my friends! Glory to Ukraine!