verulam

Current patch level is 1.03.....You can find it here: 

https://battlefront.sharefile.com/share?#/view/s8b5e5f1f2654e8f9

You may need to apply the 1.02 patch first.....You can find that one here:

https://battlefront.sharefile.com/share?#/view/s3a8395574694af7a

HTH

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

Thanks SGT,

I've gone back installed 1.03 then 1.03 on top.   You're right it's a pretty good little game certainly  better than SF. Although I understand that we might be seeing in updated version to engine 4.   this does make a change from the others in the stable. I'm missing the brief firing order.

Cheers,

V

I doubt we will ever see an updated CMA.  IIRC it was made by a Russian subcontractor and the relationship apparently didn't work out well.  So what we got is what we'll ever get.

A brand new "CMA" era game to accompany CMSF2 would be wonderful.  But, the module biz plan BF has adopted for CM2 means that getting products covering other eras or theatres are glacially slow.  Am more worried that we'll never get any earlier eras done in the WW2 game family series.

Will probably get to a CM3 well before we get to early WW2.  What is fascinating is to consider how long a single game concept like CM can continue.  CM2, while more sophisticated, is basically the same concept as CM1 - so 19 years old now.  It's a shame that BF had to reduce their work force so BF is back to where it was in the early days in terms of manpower and presumably capabilities.

2 hours ago, Erwin said:

I doubt we will ever see an updated CMA.  IIRC it was made by a Russian subcontractor and the relationship apparently didn't work out well.  So what we got is what we'll ever get.

A brand new "CMA" era game to accompany CMSF2 would be wonderful.  But, the module biz plan BF has adopted for CM2 means that getting products covering other eras or theatres are glacially slow.  Am more worried that we'll never get any earlier eras done in the WW2 game family series.

Will probably get to a CM3 well before we get to early WW2.  What is fascinating is to consider how long a single game concept like CM can continue.  CM2, while more sophisticated, is basically the same concept as CM1 - so 19 years old now.  It's a shame that BF had to reduce their work force so BF is back to where it was in the early days in terms of manpower and presumably capabilities.

I would beware of making statements on BFs behalf.  Your last one there is not one I have ever heard come from them. 

I definitely do not speak on anyone's behalf - not sure why you read it like that.  Just my suppositions from reading between the lines and observation.  Being on these boards for almost 20 years can fill one's head with info of all types. 

The saga here is like a long-running TV series - hard to predict what happens next, and totally addictive...