http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tsd3/cm-black-sea/cm-black-sea-add-ons/summer-in-the-city-by-the-forger/

Uploaded a scenario to the above. Map based on Worcester, UK. Its a bit of a monster TBH.

Blue versus AI with 5x AI plans. H2H maybe a little easy for the Russians.

Hope people download and enjoy it, or at least appreciate the level of effort required!

That is some pretty awesome stuff fella.....I live a couple of miles upriver to the north of your map.  B)

Would you mind if I had a tinker with some small sections of your map?  Wish I had some uncons that I could use on it for 'Mad Gaz & The SJLA**'

**St. John's Liberation Army

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

Thank you.... I enjoyed putting it together, never realised how many Churches we have. Found myself studying terrain and LoS on my way to Sainsbury's :)

No probs, let me know what you need. I like the idea of the SJLA, maybe a future update?

Looking to put together a scenario or campaign around Mariupol, maybe "a day at the beach?"

Mad Gaz is a mate of mine, if you frequent any of Worcester's many traditional pubs, you may know him too, he's a character!  ;)

Whereabouts in Worcester are you?  I'm in Northwick.  My old house on Lansdowne Crescent is a couple of action spots off map by the northern blue setup area, but a couple of commercial buildings that we have in the Tything area are on the map (one is currently the wrong colour, sorry).

Churches are a bit of an issue when it comes to Westernising CM:BS maps aren't they, but I have to say you've done a great job of capturing the overall layout of the city, I recognised it as soon as I saw it.

Very, very impressed.  B)

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

The college will not appreciate you driving across their farm!  Interesting to note that is exactly the same route I took (although I used different units).  ;)

Sadly I suffered an AI induced fail and have to restart, basically my hidden teams did their usual trick of opening fire as they transitioned between floors in a building and to make matters worse what they opened up on was a light-armoured vehicle!  That's happened to me a few times in CM:BS now and a couple of times in CM:A too, but I don't recall it ever happening in CM:SF (which is where I do most of my MOUT stuff).