Syrian campaign ???

Hi guys, first off all i have to apologize if i starting new topic if its allready exists. I realy try hard to find some topic purely on some Syrian campaign. So im asking for help (advice) where i can find some good maps or campaigns to play Syrian army vs FSA or ISIS ? i found some cool battles but not campaign. Thank ykou for helping me and im sorry if some of this exists and i dont find it.

There isn't anything specifically vs FSA or ISIS but Zawiya Uprising is a great campaign with Red vs Red (Syrian Army vs Uncons and Rebel Army).  There are mods that make uncons look similar to black clad ISIS.  You'll have to check BF's Repository (or Google).

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 7:54 AM, LongLeftFlank said:

I did a semi historical  Syrian mech vs FSA urban fight at the 2012 end of the siege of Homs:  OPERATION ADIYAT (Warhorse)

Where can one d/l that?

Yes, Road to Dina is mostly wonderful.  But it's not vs uncons.  There is at least one Dinas mission that I found impossible despite replaying it more than a dozen times.  Very frustrating as it was towards the end of the campaign (which is a monster compared to the relatively short CM2 WW2 campaigns btw).  So, have not been able to complete it.  :(