Iraqi Federal Police return favor to ISIS with their own quadcopter attacks

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 11:42 AM, Erwin said:

What I don't understand is how one can possibly use it accurately from the heights depicted in the video.  Unless they did this hundreds of times and these were the only 3 or 4 useful hits.

The same way you can drop a water balloon onto someone from the roof of a tall building.
If anyone asks, I've never done that...

In fact, forget I said anything.

• 1 month later...

Andy,

My first thought when I saw Frame 3 was the nasty thing under Sunny Dale High in Buffy the Vampire Slayer had broken open! On a more serious note, it appears the Iraqis had a good idea (hug the inside edge of the stadium to obtain maximum masking from the high stadium walls) but executed poorly by placing who knows how much ammunition together with no blast berms or revetments separating the stockpile into smaller lots. And when the ammo blew, those self same high stadium walls did a marvelous job of greatly enhancing blast and frag effects relative to open air detonation. Wish these were expandable photos, since much could be learned regarding the particulars of what was there. The Guinness World Record people need to be summoned forthwith to document the Most Devastation Ever Caused by a Tiny Aerial Bomb. This sort of thing is the nightmare scenario for Homeland and doubtless many others. This is the punch line for the WE NEED DRONE COUNTERMEASURES--NOW! Power Point presentation. 

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler