Come play games with me.

I find myself with a significant lack of spare time thanks to my new job, yet when I get home every day I like to relax and play games.
Given how terrible I am at socializing, finding a gaming group is difficult for me.
I'm always down to play anything I own, whether that be Combat Mission, Total War Games, War Thunder or WOWS, Wargame, or any other obscure title I own.

I'm especially interested in anyone willing to pursue co-operative gaming.
Thus, I extend to the denizens of the General Discussion Forum an invite to my Discord server: https://discord.gg/FpqhhbG
It's a place to chat, play games, share videos and pictures.
All are welcome, even Australians.

MODS: It's not a commercial link.

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 1:50 AM, John Kettler said:

Would be happy to oblige you, but regretfully am still unable to play CM. Figure I owe you a game minimum (a debt I'd happily repay), not to mention Broadsword56 who took me under his wing when I got to the CMBN Forum.

Well if you ever get things up and running again, PM me, and I'll set something up.

I've got a somewhat different two player H2H only CM:SF scenario that I've been messing around with, I'm a bit stuck with how best to score it given that 'Occupy' objectives don't work for Red.....Your thoughts & insights would be most welcome.

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 8:24 PM, Sgt.Squarehead said:

I've got a somewhat different two player H2H only CM:SF scenario that I've been messing around with, I'm a bit stuck with how best to score it given that 'Occupy' objectives don't work for Red.....Your thoughts & insights would be most welcome.

Attack and Defend or Meeting Engagement?

All of the above!  ;)

It's probably easier for me to send you the file (still very much a WIP) than to describe it.....If you are familiar with the CM:SF QB Map 'LJFHuge Rural', that was my starting point.  The aim is to create a low-intensity skirmish battle between Al-Shebab and local village militias supported by a gradually increasing number of more professional units.  I've been running some tests on it (in the vain hope I might be able to script plausible AI plans for one side or another) so it needs some tidying up right now.

2 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

It's probably easier for me to send you the file (still very much a WIP) than to describe it.....If you are familiar with the CM:SF QB Map 'LJFHuge Rural', that was my starting point.  The aim is to create a low-intensity skirmish battle between Al-Shebab and local village militias supported by a gradually increasing number of more professional units.  I've been running some tests on it (in the vain hope I might be able to script plausible AI plans for one side or another) so it needs some tidying up right now.

I'll be happy to take a look.