Battle Pack?

Wodin

How is it?

CMBS is the CM game I'm having huge difficult warming too (Yet I enjoyed CMSF, though mainly once the Brit module was released). Would the new pack be worth me getting as it might help me warm to the game or just best giving it a miss?

Not sure what you are hoping for out of this thread, but just goes to show that we are all not alike. In many ways, I like CMBS more than any other BF game.

I cannot wait for any add-ons that they do. I wish it was their #1 priority, but that's me.

I am certain the Brits are not going to be in the first add-on. So I guess you will not grow to like this game anytime soon.

The new Battle Pack is very well done, i recommend it, but with a few caveats. I think the AI has been set to be too aggressive and perhaps a bit more force balancing/testing was needed but the maps are beautiful. I'm finding the US campaign quite difficult 7 missions in, but for $10 i heartily recommend.

On ‎15‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 7:44 PM, slysniper said:

Not sure what you are hoping for out of this thread, but just goes to show that we are all not alike. In many ways, I like CMBS more than any other BF game.

I cannot wait for any add-ons that they do. I wish it was their #1 priority, but that's me.

I am certain the Brits are not going to be in the first add-on. So I guess you will not grow to like this game anytime soon.

I can't put my finger on why I feel the way I do. As I loved CMSF so much  I was expecting to love it and it hasn't grabbed me. More than likely I haven't found the right scenario which grabs me.

I suppose I was hoping that someone else had difficulty in getting into it but then found the Battle Pack did the job.

Edited by Wodin