I had a PBEM with IICptMillerII a short time ago, and I figured I'd post some videos.
This one came out rather strange, because for a fair chunk of this scenario, we had direct voice chat with each other via Discord.
This led to some cryptic communications, but also a rather fun atmosphere, which allowed open conversation of the game, while playing it.
It was certainly outside my normal playstyle.

I'll post each part of the AAR here as I release them. Feel free to comment.

21 hours ago, SLIM said:

I had a PBEM with IICptMillerII a short time ago, and I figured I'd post some videos.
This one came out rather strange, because for a fair chunk of this scenario, we had direct voice chat with each other via Discord.

Very cool. A little op sec violations there where you are telling him what AFV's you have. LOL.

21 hours ago, MOS:96B2P said:

Funny hearing you guys talking!! :D

Yeah, it was a bit strange, but actually made the game more enjoyable.

1 hour ago, IanL said:

Very cool. A little op sec violations there where you are telling him what AFV's you have. LOL.

It's alright, you'll see later when I point out the Mission Briefing actually lists all of the forces given to both sides.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

I particularly liked "The Battle of the Cornfield!"  B)

You mean the one-on-one duel? I loved that. It's one of those magical CM moments.
A bailed-out crewman versus the lone survivor of an AT team, crammed into the side of the wheatfield, up against a stone wall, while the rest of the battle rages around them...

21 hours ago, MOS:96B2P said:

@SLIM  Cool special video.  Someday, maybe over the winter, when I have more time I will have to play a scenario with modern (CMSF) Germans. 

Yeah, I really need to play CM more often. Subject to the requirements of the service...