Face Order Removed In V4?

Ditto, I can confirm that it's visible after you select a Facing, but not just if you select the unit.

Checked on CMBN, CMFI & CMFB (all with all addon's installed and upgraded to 4.00 via Big Bundle Full Download method)

15 hours ago, Col Deadmarsh said:

I don't see the dark blue line to represent the face order you give a unit at the end of a turn. Why was this taken out in the version 4 upgrade?

Perhaps the terrain geometry is blocking the line? I know that the Face command line is always at 0' (vertical rotation), so if you give such an order on a sharp slope, you won't see the line.

Edited by Xorg_Xalargsky

I haven't looked at it recently but I recall un-deployed AT guns do not much like the FACE command, especially in the middle of a DEPLOY command. I'd have to first deploy the gun and then issue the FACE command afterward. I don't know if that applies to any other heavy weapons.

On 5.6.2017 at 10:35 PM, MikeyD said:

I haven't looked at it recently but I recall un-deployed AT guns do not much like the FACE command, especially in the middle of a DEPLOY command. I'd have to first deploy the gun and then issue the FACE command afterward. I don't know if that applies to any other heavy weapons.

Same here. While a "bigger unit", say mortar, HMG or AT, is deploying, I can't give "face" orders. When deployed and for all others, it works as usual.

Ok, so on the initial turn, the face command didn't work. Now, on the 2nd turn of the game, I'm allowed to give facing orders to units. 

Is this some kind of feature that is given to scenario designers, taking the face order away on an initial turn...or is there maybe a bug in which that command isn't working on the first turn of a battle?

Edited by Col Deadmarsh

Assuming these upgrades have problems they should come out initially in beta format ONLY for those willing to experience them and their surprise glitches - THEN when all the bugs get recognized and fixed should it be touted as an actual upgrade. Rather it seems it is being touted as an upgrade and then we have to endure the problems and glitches and hope they get fixed. 

Edited by Artofwar