Good PvP scenarios.

After some convincing I managed to convince a buddy of mine to purchase this game. Now that he has it, it goes without saying he likes it. We have played a few scenarios and I've made a few myself In the editor. But we've run out of missions to play, and as much as I hate to say it the quick battle in CMSF is cheeks. So if anyone knows of anygood human to human maps and could link some that would be awesome! Keep in mind he only has the bass game and marines. Any help would be awesome, thanks.

Edited by Mark_McLeod
Error in spelling

Currently doing "Armour Attacks!" with a mate. He's a good hand at the game but I've a fair bit more experience so I'm playing it as the Syrians. Your crews are veterans and well motivated, which really only leaves the technological aspect to consider.

Highly reccomend the Scenario; it's actually been quite tit-for-tat, definitely shines as H2H.

There's a few others; "STEELERS" is also decent for H2H. There's also "Forging Steel" mission pack which is a series of connected scenarios that play incredibly well H2H.

Edited by Rinaldi

1 hour ago, George MC said:

Above check out Ian L's list of all Combat Mission scenarios - again should provide some answers to your questions.

Sadly no Shock Force scenarios are in the list. The scenario scanner that @Mad Mike created cannot handle CMSF. There are enough differences between versions to make that tricky. He says he will revisit the possibility of doing the work after BFC updates CMSF to the new game engine.

• 5 weeks later...

@Mark_McLeod  How did you get on with Baba-Amr?

If low intensity warfare is of interest to you, I'm working on a very large H2H concept set in a country not entirely unlike Sudan.....I'm using a cut down version of the superb (but PC taxing) 'LJF Huge Rural' map. Al Shebab are the Red force, while Blue are the various local militias plus a company sized unit from a larger pro-government force, with a couple of regular army units to back them up.

It's not something I can easily test myself (there's only one of me and I know about all the surprises), but it might be fun and it's certainly different.....Still working through the force balance and puzzling over VPs at the moment, I'd very much welcome welcome some input & feedback if the idea is of interest to you.

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead