BLACK SEA - ODD PHENOMENA NOTED

1) I have an HQ embarked on a BMP.  However, the BMP screen indicates that the BMP is dismounted and cannot be issued any orders.  (I can order that same HQ unit to "Dismount" so I know it is mounted.)

2) If you issue commands like HIDE to an inf unit that has several waypoints and then you change your mind and un-select the HIDE button, the last waypoint stops saying "Hide", but any intermediate waypoints still say "Hide".

Anyone else experienced this?

Savegame files available.

12 hours ago, Erwin said:

2) If you issue commands like HIDE to an inf unit that has several waypoints and then you change your mind and un-select the HIDE button, the last waypoint stops saying "Hide", but any intermediate waypoints still say "Hide".

I tried to reproduce this with 2.00 and 2.10. No joy.

Here is what I did:

1. For a unit with no movement orders I selected hide and then added movement orders. Then I turned off hide. Worked as expected 'Hide' appeared over the unit and not over the way points. Cleared from the unit as expected.
  2. For a unit with no movement orders I added movement orders and then turned on hide. Worked as expected - similar to above.
  3. For a unit with no movement orders I added movement orders and then selected the last way point and turned on hide. Worked as expected, 'Hide' appeared over the final way point. I could clear it an re set it at will.

Can you tell me what path you are taking that leads to trouble? Most likely I am not doing the same thing as you.