Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

M1A2 SEPV3

With the recent excitement over the arrival of the T-90AM in the Russian arsenal, I thought this little piece from the early days of the astounding to me in its deep treadhead content and author unknown Below The Turret Ring might be of interest. Here's the real deal M1A2 SEPV3 Abrams on exhibit at AUSA (the combined weapon fashion show and armament purchase extravaganza)  2015. I noticed in passing that I've been writing the designation wrong and had to go fix it. Formerly, I wrote M1A2 SEP V3, but GDLS, which builds it, clearly shows it as being M1A2 SEPV3. The CMBS Manual (pages 71 and 72) doesn't show this tank at all, only the M1A2 SEPv2, which is, and very much a nit, using a lower case "V" where GDLS evidently uses an upper case "V" for depicting version number.

http://below-the-turret-ring.blogspot.se/2015/10/m1a2-sep-v3-revealed.html

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler