Family update ?

antaress73

John Kettler 

The Russian and Ukrainian armies used the same combat engineering vehicles IMR-2, BMR-3. With the exception of some samples, the BMR-3M, IMR-3M which are only in the Russian army. More in tank company trawls are used, which in Ukrainian and in Russian army high quantities.

В Российской и Украинской армиях используются одни и те же боевые инженерные машины ИМР-2, БМР-3  . За исключением некоторых образцов , БМР-3М , ИМР-3М которые есть только в российской армии .  Ещё в танковых ротах применяются тралы , которые как в украинской так и в российской армии большом количестве .

Edited by HUSKER2142

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think 30mm / Javelin Stryker is OK to be introduced in new module. 

http://defense-update.com/20101207_javelin_crows.html

http://breakingdefense.com/2016/02/army-to-upgun-all-strykers-30-mm-javelin/

Javelin+crows2 was already tested from back in 2010, and the Dragoon and Stryker + Javelin will be introduced in European US army and Calvary regiment Strykers from this year. Correct me if I'm wrong, this is not a confirmed info. But anyway, Javelin / 30mm capability of Stryker will be great~! 

Also AMPV is very close to be fielded, so they maybe could be a new taxi in next CMBS module. 

Edited by exsonic01