Something seems to be happening here, dudes.

Cheers for clearing that up.....It wasn't a gripe particularly, the recent upgrades (and this one in particular) have been pretty damned good value for money.

Just wish you'd do it for CMSF & CMA too.....Mebbe you could give us a generic cold-war engine while you are about it, it would certainly be a lot less contentious than certain other areas of the forum I could mention.  ;)

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/7/2017 at 3:31 PM, SLIM said:

On 1/6/2017 at 5:03 PM, Battlefront.com said:

If yoou only knew how many times I mention Spaaace Lobsters of Doom internally.  If someone gave us the money and some cloning technology we'd get started on it 5 minutes later!

If I ever win the Powerball Lottery, then we are totally going to do this.

077.png

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

My local regiment were in Burma

Burma would be an interesting campaign to simulate. It had just about everything: jungle fighting with infiltration, vertical insertions, tanks, air support including supply, airfields carved out of the jungle by miniature bulldozers landed by cargo gliders, etc., etc.

Michael

21 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Yup, I'd buy CM:Pacific in a shot.....My local regiment were in Burma.  B)

Just as a side note. I read about the Battles of Kohima and Imphal a long time ago and there was a painting of 5 Grant tanks

going up a hill to attack Japanese positions. They were all unbottoned  and the commanders were throwing grenades. I think it said 4 of the 5 commanders were killed. Just thought I would share.