All modules have disappeared

This happened to me about a month ago. Norton has a quarantined files folder somewhere, you just need to go in there, find the modules, restore them and tell Norton not to quarantine them. I haven't got the solution to hand but if you do an internet search using the terms 'Norton quarantined files' or similar, you will find the answer. It took me about 15 minutes to find the answer and solve the problem and I'm an idiot when it comes to computery type things.

6 hours ago, Lille Fiskerby said:

Thanks Combatintman, that was exactly was was wrong: Norton had put the modules in quarantine, managed to restore them and they are active again, thanks again.

No worries - I can imagine your reaction was similar to mine when you found out  the modules had disappeared - I was bereft for about ten minutes because most of my stuff requires the British Forces Module. I'm glad that my limited advice got you out of a fix. Happy gaming.