Not advertising but mafia 3 is way better than expected.

Sublime

***And im one of the 5 percent who has the infamous traffic bug in the game. Yet really its an awesome game and really does a good job in the strategy aspect of assigning rackets and districts etc 

Im very impressed and like how 3 carried on 2.s tradition of a returning war vet however i wish it had staryed like 2 with a combat familiarisation in Nam...

Just like mafia 2 they really captured th3 clothes and music on the radio and cars perfect. Also the news reports jive wih the dates just like the war news in mafia 2 was right abt ww2 then korea on certain dates if you listen to the news the vietnam news is spot on. And just like u got awesome 40s and early 50 cars in MF2 youbget awesome 50s and 60s car in Mf3. And i really dig the silent option where you sneak around and silently kill sentries. And it makes sense your protaganidt would known these skills having been ex special forces who was in the phoenix program. Though to be fair I wonder if they did get thatvhistorical detail wrong - the main character gets out early 68 before Mardi Gras. However for some reason ISTR the Phoenix program ran from mid or late 68 to 72 or so?

** the FPS patch IS esstential. 

• 3 weeks later...