The 'Never Say You've Seen It All' Thread

Machor

Erwin,

Could be, but regardless, it's memorable. Balloons can be made in any shape desired.

Assuredly memorable is this startling demonstration of how postnasal drip occurs. I've heard of people snorting spaghetti, but this a, er, major advancement over that.

tumblr_ng9weuoqOe1tf2102o1_640.gif

Meanwhile, a kid with a disability used it for some Mad Max style cosplay.

r132wl40qzr41.jpg

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

:)

Here's an interesting item for you, John:  There's a fiction soap opera-like show I found on Netflix called "Black Crows".  It's supposedly produced by Saudi Arabia and shot in Lebanon - and it's all about life in The Islamic State and joining ISIS.  Black Crows features evil super villains that would fit in a 1920's melodrama, and parts of the show are quite funny, whether intentionally or not.

The interesting item is that the only credit I could find is for a Saudi producer.  The show has a level of sophistication that one only sees in Hollywood productions.  However, the creator/director Leen Fares seems to have no other credits at all and I could find no info about him via Google at all. 

If you have seen the typical middle eastern TV shows, this does not look anything like those.  One wonders who really funded and produced it?  

https://www.netflix.com/title/80217848

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/world/middleeast/isis-ramadan-tv-drama.html

Erwin,

Will have to look into this. Thanks!

Have a tremendous treat this morning. Body mastery and mastery of kinematics combine with pretty women for a truly memorable performance, the like of which I've never seen. I imagine their then or future husbands (too busy watching to check for rings) went around with huge smiles, too.

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

Reimagining the 1950s. Love how weird this is. Pic's a bondage shot and the apparatus custom made, She has an air hole in the top, too. Mind, it's only about te diameter of a silver dollar, so she has to keep maneuvering to stay at the air hole. I find the juxtaposition of the severe looking metal, the thick glass, her predicament, the 1950s style dress, shoes and hair, the bizarre element of goldfish swimming around inside the apparatus and that all this is set, not in some dungeon but out in nature to be fascinating. Had never seen anything remotely like it when I first encountered it years ago.

tumblr_pavok13QxY1u1jbeto2_r1_400.gif 

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

On 4/18/2020 at 7:39 AM, John Kettler said:

Reimagining the 1950s. Love how weird this is. Pic's a bondage shot and the apparatus custom made, She has an air hole in the top, too. Mind, it's only about te diameter of a silver dollar, so she has to keep maneuvering to stay at the air hole. I find the juxtaposition of the severe looking metal, the thick glass, her predicament, the 1950s style dress, shoes and hair, the bizarre element of goldfish swimming around inside the apparatus and that all this is set, not in some dungeon but out in nature to be fascinating. Had never seen anything remotely like it when I first encountered it years ago.

tumblr_pavok13QxY1u1jbeto2_r1_400.gif 

Regards,

John Kettler

JK youre a serial killer arent you?

Sublime,

Consider the OP title and whether this is something you (and likely anyone else here) ever saw before. Believe it meets most of the criteria set forth, though admittedly it's not a news item. As for being a serial killer, stomping a rat scurrying across the kitchen while I was scared after it appeared suddenly was  pretty traumatic. Luckily, I was wearing shoes! I find all sorts of images and gifs on Tumblr to fall somewhere in the strange, unusual, weird, way out there and bizarre category, and this really checks the boxes. 

Regards,

John Kettler

Saw an episode last year of "Botched" a TV show in which two eminent plastic surgeons fix the oft bad mistakes of colleagues, not infrequently outside of the country and cheap. A woman with gigantic implants came in and wanted bigger ones, but there's a legal limit in the US on the size, so got turned down since she'd already reached it. But her thing wasn't being a stripper. Instead she someone who smashed things on stage with those enormous breasts. She made quite the mess in the office when she demolished a watermelon, but the lady below has reached the stratosphere by comparison.

0e73783774a1b3f46b28296c29787769203f2b09

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

If you ever saw "The Rocky and Bullwinkle" cartoon show you may remember the tall, handsome virtuous Mountie Dudley Do Right. Decades later, there appears to be a Dudley Do Wrong (or maybe Do Poorly) in the vaunted RCMP.

https://tribunist.com/news/canadian-mounties-lose-40mm-grenade-launcher-and-ammunition-then-a-guy-just-walked-into-the-station-with-it/?utm_source=delta&fbclid=IwAR03sgU6iboEzzlRV413smEK2hEiByWEvsAxa16yJ3m1Vi-9okf21aN5Kak

Regards,

John Kettler