Keyboard commands not working

Hello!

Its been ages since I post here but good to be back. Sadly I cant enjoy Blitzkrieg so far because of a strange mulfunction of the keyboard, apart from

escape, zoom in and zoom and a couple others out no other command is responding, not even the ALT- combinations. I thought it was a demo thing

but its the same for full game. Its a wireless logitech. Its working properly off game(as I can type here:)) Anyone had this happened before?

Hi panzermartin, I have never had a problem with my wireless Logitech keyboard, but about a year ago I had problems with my Logitech wireless mouse working properly within the game.  It did work for a while, but something went haywire and I finally had to use an old plug-in one I had.  The wireless mouse continues to work fine for non-BFC game use on my older computer.

31 minutes ago, IanL said:

You mean <ctrl> plus the I key to place quick move way points instead of just the I key?  No I don't think that is - could you have some alternate key mapping that you are unaware of?  If you go to the game options and look at the key mappings what do you see?

Yes thats correct. I used the default hotkeys.txt and a custom one, same results. key mappings are just keys "A" "Q" etc. I cant even toggle trees. objectives etc.