The Proving Grounds : Authors

Bootie

First of apologies for posting this in each forum but its the easiest way to ensure the message gets out there.

The updates continue slowly but surely. I have now made the Proving Grounds self supporting cutting me out of the equation to an extent meaning authors can upload, delete when playtested  and manage their own scenarios.  

Being in charge of your own scenarios is something that has been requested since I set out on this path of updating the Repository and the like so this is merely another box ticked on our journey.  Unfortunately the form that went along with the manual uploads is now redundant so it is up to each author to truly put as much info down as they can when it comes to creating new content and posts and ensuring it gets listed int he correct category.

See the instructions here. Next stop is The Scenario Depot.