My first attempt at a scenario

Bloody Bill

Hey guys, I thought I would dip into the scenario making just to see how it works.  What started as a small thing turned into a monster that I didn't want to stop working on.  I have decided to let you gents have a look and see what kind of feedback you more experienced guys can give me.  Its a fictional fight based on real events.  I took the idea from John Tillers "Panzer Battles".   I hope you enjoy.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/107423573/Bloody-Hill 192.rar

• 5 years later...
On 10/12/2021 at 5:50 AM, 37mm said:

Doing a bit of CM archeology, does anyone have this scenario?

@Rinaldi & @Harry Speakup you're both still active?

Had a quick look through my dropbox/cloud/DMs etc to see if maybe Bloody Bill had also sent me a copy via some other means but no, this one is a complete mystery to me as well. Sorry for going 0 for 2 here. 

On 10/12/2021 at 5:50 AM, 37mm said:

Doing a bit of CM archeology, does anyone have this scenario?

@Rinaldi & @Harry Speakup you're both still active?

Still alive, just working shifts. If I have the scenario it will be on the HD of an old (was dying) laptop. I'll dig out the charger and see if I can hunt the file out, presuming it still works.