More Quick Battle maps

I recently d/l as reference the very useful PDF by Sttb with a whole collection QB maps----but I have found that quite a number of these do not appear in my game QB list. Is there another source of QB maps to add to the in-game list and if so where is it available for d/l into game QBs.

My thanks to Sttb for this aid and my gratitude to anyone who can add info re more QBs to install and use.

Cheers

A set of QB maps for CMFB? Can you provide a link?  Adding qb maps the game is as simple as coping them to the qb folder.  But they have to be designed for the game you want to play them with and you have to have the same version or newer of the game than what was used to design them.

Greetings IanL----thanks for your reply-----my understanding was that the set of maps on PDF which Sttb produced and was listed on "Greenasjade" website was just a reference list so it would be easier to remember what maps we have used for QBs

.Are you suggesting that simply copying any of those maps we don't currently have into the Game QB list would serve as a usable QB Map ?---Very new to this game and not sure about what is possible etc

Grateful for any further clarification--Cheers   NB where in the game folders is the set of usable QBs stored?

Edited by pcelt
extra query

I could not find the PDF on the mod site. Can you provide a link? Is this PDF you speak of an actual PDF document designed to be a reference? I thought you were talking about a map pack named pdf. 

I am not at my PC but the QB maps folder should be located somewhere like My Documents/Battlefront/Final Blitzkrieg/Game Files/QB Maps. 

From pcelt-----if you go to "Greenasjade" site and look underCMFB----Other/Misc section you will find the pdf set of QB maps by Sttb. I am fairly certain they are only a reference resource for all QBs but there are many there that do not appear in my in-game collection and I would like to find any other QB battles that are available for use.

Cheers

@pcelt  To check on any of the maps you think are missing go into the scenario editor and load the maps from the QB map folder. As you can see the  A December Morning map shows there.

It does seem however that when trying to load the map within a QB that it will only show when the battle type is set as a meeting engagement, as on any other option it will not be visible.

Hope this helps and that playing around with the battle type will help find the other missing maps.

By the ways it's A December Morning is a really, really cool map - but I might be bias as I made it !

P

Edited by Pete Wenman

55 minutes ago, Pete Wenman said:

t does seem however that when trying to load the map within a QB that it will only show when the battle type is set as a meeting engagement, as on any other option it will not be visible.

I think that is the key. The type of QB you select has to match the type of the map for it to appear in the list.

55 minutes ago, Pete Wenman said:

By the ways it's A December Morning is a really, really cool map - but I might be bias as I made it !

Ah, you might be biased but is truly is a nice map, so, you are correct too. :D

Oh, and I am glad you figured out how to answer the question. I was clearly being dense.

Thanks IanL and Pete both for your insights  and helpful comments----but as an aged recent returner to this series after decades in the wilderness, could I please ask a really basic question-where exactly do I locate the "Scenario Editor"in CMFB to check the QB list of battles

Many thanks again

Many thanks yet again for your clear response and your very appropriately (for an aging and out of touch gamer) diagrammatical visual aid.

Also interested to see your location in the BOB Country----I lived through the BOB period as a lad in St Austell Cornwall and watched the blitz on Plymouth from near my home.Used to love  playing the excellent BoB 2 based on  Rowan game but now have had to discard that with great difficulty in transferring it  and all my mods from XP to Win 10.

Again my gratitude for your patient help.with CMFB

pcelt