CMRT or CMFB?

Alright, I find myself with a small amount of extra funds in my wallet for the first time in quite a while, so that means it's time to buy a new CM game.

I already own the complete collections of both Shock Force and Normandy, so I'm thinking of getting Red Thunder to play in an entirely new arena, or getting Final Blitzkrieg to play with my beloved US Army's late-war goodies.

Now I've already experienced all of the theatres and equipment via my complete CMx1 collection, so I guess the debate would come down to the relative merits of each game.

My question to you, dear forum-goers, is which would you pick, and why?

(There can be only one!)

Sorry @SLIM I just now noticed your question.  I don'y check the general discussion forum very often.

I have both games and they are both excellent.  If I was forced to pick one I would probably go with Final Blitzkrieg.  Final Blitzkrieg has snow and the ability to set Quick Battle Ground Conditions.   

Also CMRT has two regions: Soviet Union & Eastern Europe.

CMFB has four regions: Ardennes, France, Germany and Holland. 

CMRT has three Services: German Army, Soviet Army, Soviet Guards.

CMFB has four services: US Army, German Army, Waffen SS, Luftwaffe. 

Another difference is roving aircraft in CMRT vs. directed airstrikes in CMFB. 

Good luck.