Hearts of Iron 4 Game sign up

shift8

Hey, if anyone is interested in a huge game a HOI4 I will be starting one. The time frame for each game will be 4 hours every saturday starting at 5pm EST. 

All nations are up for grabs, except the USA, which I will be playing. But you can apply to Coop USA if you desire. 

At a minimum, we need players for the following nations. I would like to see about 12+ players though. 

-USSR

-Germany

-UK

-France

Sign up will be on a first come first serve basis. If there are enough players and several people want the same nation I will lump them into Cooping that nation. 

You must be able to meet the time requirement. As in, you need to show up at the specified time every Saturday. We will probably not be able to wait on you because of the number of players. Especially if you play one of the the big 3 -USA, German, USSR. 

I will be making steam group for sign ups, and so we dont have to clog the CM forum up with this for too long. So in your application please apply as so:

-Steam name

-Nations desired in order of preference