Brit army ops in afgahanistan (21st century) and/or Helmand Province

Ok firstly I am not trying to troll or start a fkame war. Im asking if anyone knows where I can find some good info maybe perhaps a little more detailed than survey but a few links or even one perhaps sort of survey level so I can learn more about what and what did not happen with the British Army around Basra in Iraq and Helmand and elsewhere in Afghan.  And yes I did see that very interesting BBC (?) Show that utlizied helmet cams etc and was kind of like a Tommy restrepo in Afghan I thought was good.

Thank you..

P.s.yea the title says afghan but ill take iraq

Pps books are cool and ill certainly take recommendations but im whats known in america as " poor " ( lol ) so websites would be preferable..

Edited by Sublime

BBC Series Our War ... you probably won't be able to access it from the BBC.  A lot of links to the series die or get removed but this one seems to work - just work your way through the episodes:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjy76i_our-war-1-3-ambushed_shortfilms

I can recommend heaps of books but I guess you probably want to kick off with the free stuff.