What's next for the Eastern Front?

On 12/17/2019 at 9:06 PM, Lille Fiskerby said:

Yes, the winter mods are very good, but I'm playtesting a campaign simulating winter conditions and it would be very nice to have the real snow and freezing temp. to see infantry and vehicle behavior in the "real" conditions

Are there any actual effects of temperature on troops and vehicles? I haven't been able to notice any...

4 hours ago, Bulletpoint said:

Are there any actual effects of temperature on troops and vehicles? I haven't been able to notice any...

Effects of temperature on troops: its a guess but my guess is yes, both heat and cold it will slow your troops down but its a guess. For vehicles I mean ground conditions like freezing temp. on a ground that is, lets say light snow, your vehicles will not get immobilized unless you are very unlucky. Testing with snowmods on a dry ground, like in CMRT, makes dust clouds when vehicles move and bombs/shells land making testing challenging, you can change ground conditions to damp or mud to avoid dust but that increases the chance of immobilization.