Kohlenklau's Winter Mod for Final Blitzkrieg

With Kohlenklau's explicit consent, here are textures from his CMRT Winter Mod, which itself included textures by BarbaricCo and Aris, sorted and ready to be deployed in the Ardennes and around. All credits goes to them.

The textures have been specifically selected to complement Worghern's Environement 2.0 (ie. this pack textures' won't override anything, it will actually fill the dead zones).

Original Readmes and screenshots included.

WMFB.jpg

Sadly, my system doesn't seem to like Worgherrn's mod.  I get "Failed to compile" message on start up (at the top left of screen) - the warning text stays even in the scenario itself.  Will Koh's winter mod work by itself, or is it specifically to add to Worghern's mod?

Is it possible to get a full version of kohlenklau posted also - not tapered so as not to be in competition with Worghern, for those that don't want to use Worghern, for whatever reason? 

I would like to try both, separately. At the moment I won't use Worghern's mod - incredible as it generally is - for the reason I posted in that thread (too sharp and ugly a distinction at the draw distance, which gives a moving jagged line across snowy landscapes: independently, it's also very resource intense and hits the framerate), so an alternative would be great!

Peter

I am seeing some improvement to the graphics but am not sure it's totally working.  I don't think something is loading correctly as I get warning text messages that stay onscreen even after a scenario has loaded. Also, while I don't see any sound files in Worghern's mod, my music sound mod isn't working and I get CMFB default intro screen and scenario loading music (rather odd).

Just to confirm:  The SweetFX Reshade folder goes into the root folder as is.  One does NOT take out the subfolders ("Docs" and "Shaders") or the two files "Global_Settings.txt" or "SweetFX_settings.txt". 

The files "opengl32.dll", "sweet.fx", and ReShade.fx go into the root folder as is.  Did I do that correctly?

'Poked' in the other thread as well but since my art skills are at a stick figure level will keep poking in the hopes our artistic terrain grogs see it. :)

Still missing 'snow' tagged textures for the newstream tiles as part of these terrain mods. :)