Tank camo decals keep getting swapped?

Hi guys,

I have been using Aris' German and Russian skins for vehicles, and I have noticed that every time I load the same scenario, the skins keep getting swapped; for example, one Tiger gets a particular decal/texture assigned at the start of a game, but when I exit and restart CMRT, the same texture appears on a different Tiger, and the original Tiger gets a new camo pattern assigned...

Any ideas? Is this normal? I don't remember seeing this with German soldiers, who wear tons of different helmets in the game.

That depends on what you mean by "load the scenario".  Whenever you start a scenario the units will be assigned a texture from the list available.  If you save the game and continue it later then the same textures should be on the same vehicles.  If you start the scenario again from scratch (i.e. not from a save) then the units should get a random skin.

Which are you seeing?

The texures get applied at random from the selection available for each model every time you LOAD a scenario. The game doesn't remember which unit has which skin. This is more noticable with mods as they have more than one skin applied to a vehicle whereas the vanilla game USUALY (not always) tends to have only one texture per vehicle.