Simple sabotage field manual

Hi guys

I just stumbled across that one. A CIA manual dating back to the 50's. Good read, between funny - incredible - unbelievable - crazy. Search for it in Google.

I have the feeling, many people around me apply the "work place sabotage tactics". Work slow and pretend to be stupid. ?

On April 11, 2016 at 0:23 PM, StieliAlpha said:

I have the feeling, many people around me apply the "work place sabotage tactics". Work slow and pretend to be stupid. ?

A friend of mine, a retired machinist, once told me a story of when he first went to work. He was employed in a machine shop fabricating parts for sub-assemblies and was cranking them out at his best speed. During lunch break a couple of the old hands came over to him and advised him to slow down his rate of production, explaining that if he didn't, the shop foreman was going to expect him to always work at that rate and if he was having a bad day, the foreman would chew him out for lagging about. My idea was that what they failed to mention was that his top performance was also making them look bad.

;)

Michael