Hilarious video

Couldn't resist sharing a link to a video I just found, a hilarious parody of BFC, Final Blitzkrieg, etc., in the "World at War" style. Is this uploader/YT user a forum member? Very creative. Fess up and get the recognition you deserve. 

6 hours ago, MikeyD said:

I rather liked the Nazi fan-boy dressed to the nines down in his rec room.

Was it his rec room? I thought it was his living room. It was there to make an impression on any date he might bring home. I expect it did, though not necessarily the impression he was hoping for.

:D

Michael

8 hours ago, IanL said:

Was it just me or was there not a fair amount of snark buried in there.  Perhaps I'm being paranoid but I don't think so ;)

Ha! Did you just type "snark".  I would say "****-talkin". 

20 hours ago, JonS said:

That's Dorosh. You can tell by the accent.

That's not his voice.  That is from "go-animate"

On 4/12/2016 at 11:16 PM, eniced73 said:

Ha! Did you just type "snark".  I would say "****-talkin". 

That's not his voice.  That is from "go-animate"

But it's still Michael...my Google fu had him sussed out in 30 seconds. Googled the ISSN to Issue 1 of Tactical Wargamer's Journal and the first link identifies the author.

http://www.canadiansoldiers.com/publications/publications.htm 

If that is Micheal Dorosh, I still think we should get him back on the forum somehow... maybe just because I missed all the drama... but still, feels almost a little sad how a few of the die hard fans are stuck on the outside.  I motion that all permanent bans become one or two year bans followed by permanent probation.  Fwiw ;).    Plus the trolls ARE kinda fun sometimes.... would be kinda boring if they some how ALL ended up getting themselves banned.  Not M.D. was a troll, just trolls are banned a lot. 

Edited by cool breeze

8 hours ago, cool breeze said:

... maybe just because I missed all the drama... but still, feels almost a little sad how a few of the die hard fans are stuck on the outside.  

I could not disagree more. With respect :) though.

Just this last week we have had worthwhile conversations about half tracks, stug crew behaviour and fortifications. Heck there are likely to be changes to the game. It has been a refreshing change. Those threads would have utterly failed to be productive without the recent removals - or the older ones still standing. Trolls wreck things for everyone.  I never want to see them here again.